In recent years, the real estate market has been on fire, but now it seems to be cooling down.
Do you know why this is happening?
In this episode, founder and real estate agent of Coldwell Banker Blackstone Realty, Kelli Vanevenhoven, discusses the current state of the real estate market and what it means for you and your current financial situation.
- Her educated opinion on where she thinks the real estate market is headed in the next few months
- How she manages over 160 real estate agents
- How she makes her business stand out from its competitors and how you can do the same
- How to know if you should be selling or buying a house right now
- And more
Connect with Client:
- (909) 296-7977
- RPA Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Matthew Theal
- LinkedIn: Brent Pasqua
- LinkedIn: Joshua Winterswyk
- LinkedIn: RPA Wealth Management
Connect with Kelli Vanevenhoven:
About our Guest:
Kelli Vanevenhoven is the founder and real estate agent of Coldwell Banker Blackstone Realty who is extremely versed in the real estate market. Kelli is passionate about helping people reach their goals. Kelly has been serving in the Southern California marketplace for over two decades and has closed over 300 million in real estate transactions.
Kelli specializes in luxury homes, REO sales, relocation, first-time home buyers, and the training of new real estate professionals.