Things are changing very quickly in the stock market.
So what can you do to enhance your portfolio’s performance in such an unpredictable time?
In this episode, Matthew Theal, Brent Pasqua and Joshua Winterswyk discuss the recent news about housing market interest rates, the consumer price index, and the longer than average downturned stock market.
Matthew, Brent, and Joshua discuss:
- Updates about the consumer price index and what it means for you
- The shifting interest rates in the housing market and the reality for want-to-be homeowners
- The motivations and overall purpose of the Federal Reserve and how it affects your bank account
- What you can do right now that can enhance your financial performance in the coming years
- And more
- Retirement Plan Playbook: The Top Five Issues To Consider During A Financial Market Correction (Ep.75)
Connect with RPA Wealth Management: